Electrical MOTOR for many Coats Tire Changers. Also fits some models of Accu-Turn, Hofmann, John Bean (JBC) & SnapOn, brand Tire Changers. 110 V. 60 hertz (North America). Pre-wired with Harness for Coats models.
- 1 hp
- 5/8" diameter keyed shaft
- 110 volt, reversing.
- 1.15 Service Factor. Can produce up to 15% more power if needed for short periods of time.
- TEFC design. This means it is a TOTALLY ENCLOSED, FAN COOLED motor. The inside of a Tire Changer is not the cleanest place. Why invest in a motor that circulates dirty air through the inside of the motor? Our motor is a totally enclosed design with an external cooling fan that circulates air over the outside of the motor.
Should fit the following models (that originally had electric motors):
- 5030E, 5035E, 5040E, 5045E, 5050E, 5060E, 5060EX, 5065E, 5065EX, 5070E
- 6050E, 6050EX, 6060E, 6060EX, 6065E, 6065EX
- 7050EX, 7060EX, 7065EX, 7665EX
- RC-1, RC-10, RC-15A, RC-150EX, RC-20A, RC-200EX, RC-45E, RC-55E
- 50XEF1, 50XEF2, 50XEF3, 50XEFL, 50XEH1, 50XEH2, 50XEH3, 50XEHL
- 70XEF1, 70XEF2, 70XEF3, 70XEFL, 70XEH1, 70XEH2, 70XEH3, 70XEHL
- COATS BASELINE: BL200, BL300, BL400, BL500, BL200MC, BL400MC
OEM / Aftermarket Interchanges: MO181100, MO 181100, 8181100, 8184691, 1014451, ST1014451, 8182294, BW-1246-91, 10658200,
Other DetailsOne year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This makes more power than the original works great
installed easy, working fine so far
Excellent motor, works perfectly and arrived quickly. Great customer service too. (SEP note: this customer installed the Motor in a Hunter TCX500).
This motor is bigger than the original but fit fine and no problem connecting the wires. Runs great.