Auto Lift Power Unit. SPX AC-10AH.
Complete replacement hydraulic POWER UNIT for most lifts or hoists. ETL Certified. Includes hydraulic tank, pump, motor & switch. Stone (Fenner) brand. Assembled in the USA. This Power Unit does not have a "cable pull" overhead high-limit switch which is required on some 2-post lifts that have a cable type overhead limit. If you need a unit with a "cable pull" kill-switch order our AB-1270.
- Compatible with virtually every 2-post lift up to (and including) 11,000 lbs. capacity (and many 12k 2-post), and 4-post lifts up to (and including) 12,000 lbs. capacity. Also compatible with in-ground "cartridge" lifts.
- ETL Certified.
- 2.1 Gallons per Minute flow rate.
- 208-230 volt single phase. 60 hz.
- 2 hp 3450 rpm motor (3.5 hp motor torque equivalent).
- 4 gallon tank.
- Compatible with standard hydraulic oil or Dexron II transmission fluid (not included).
- Cartridge type high pressure relief valve, 2755 psi.
- Fast flow rate matches lift speed of most OEM power units.
- Pump outlet (SAE 6 type, 9/16"-18 straight thread) can be on either side of unit.
- 3/8" pipe thread port for lifts that have a "cylinder vent" return to tank.
- Universal mounting bracket.
- 1 year warranty.
- Made in the USA.
Can replace many of the following brands of power units: Fenner, SPX, Stone, MTE, Barnes, Global Hydraulics, Monarch, Haldex, Duro, and others.
Installation note: if lift is equipped with an ELECTRONIC overhead limit switch, wire that switch in SERIES with the motor start switch.
OEM / Aftermarket Interchanges:
- BH-7520-08, BH-7006A-19, BH-7006A-18, BH-7006A-17, BH-7006A-16, BH-7006A-15, BH-7006A-14, BH-7006A-13, BH-7006-01LS-19, BH-7006-01LS-18, BH-7006-01LS-17, BH-7006-01LS-16, BH-7006-01LS-15, BH-7006-01LS-14, BH-7006-01LS-13, BH-7006-19, BH-7006-18, BH-7006-17, BH-7006-16, BH-7006-15, BH-7006-14, BH-7006-13 .
- P461, P502, P602, P650, P702, P709, P750, P1002, P1350, P1352, P1302, P3302 .
- AB-1468, AB1270, 17300001
WARNING: Replacing the hydraulic power unit DOES NOT INCREASE THE RATED CAPACITY OF THE LIFT! Never lift more than the rated capacity of any lift.
Other DetailsOne Year Limited Warranty against manufactured defects. Unit must be returned for inspection. If a manufactured defect is confirmed, the unit will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Warranty does NOT cover any shipping costs or any costs or losses due to loss of use.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The power unit was a prefect fit and works great
the motor works great so far. no complaints
great product and price
I got my lift back to work really fast. Great product, fast delivery and customer service