Premium BRAKE LATHE ADAPTER SET for any lathe with a 1" arbor. Includes everything you would need to mount virtually any drum or rotor; Passenger Car and Light to Medium Duty Trucks.
- Our 3JDCS 3-Jaw DOUBLE CHUCK Standard Hubless Mounting Kit. 2 Chucks (standard and large jaws), medium plate, and large plate.
- The small 4.25" Backing Plate.
- The 6.25" "Toyota" Backing Plate.
- Ford F-150 Bushing.
- Our 109002 7 Piece DOUBLE TAPER COLLET ADAPTER SET.
NOTE: Does not include a clamping nut as these vary per lathe model.
OEM / Aftermarket Interchanges: 6E, 900006, 900006E.
3-Jaw Chuck Information:
- Better Centering - Works like a MACHINISTS' LATHE CHUCK properly centering the drum or rotor on the lathe.
- Faster - no need to change jaws or adjust both sides of a DOUBLE SIDED CHUCK.
- Universal - Can handle center holes from 2.13" - 5.75". Fits all lathes with a 1" arbor. Eliminates the need for cups, cones, and springs.
- Better results - firmly clamps and transfers the mass of the adapter to the rotor or drum. Helps dampen vibration and chatter; especially on "composite" rotors.
BETTER THAN A DOUBLE SIDED CHUCK - here's why........
- YOU HAVE 2 CHUCKS! If you have 2 brake lathes, you can USE BOTH CHUCKS AT THE SAME TIME!
- FASTER SET-UP! Double sided chucks often need both sides to be adjusted; the side you are using to clamp your work, and also the side you are not using to CLEAR THE SPACERS ON THE BACK SIDE! You can also SET-UP ONE CHUCK WHILE USING THE OTHER.
- Less chance of damaging the BUSINESS END OF THE CHUCK. The un-used jaws on a double sided chuck must go along for the ride and need to be adjusted to clear mounting spacers. If not done properly, the jaws or the chuck can be damaged.
Shipping weight 66 pounds.