ProblemSolver! Crossover Nylon MOUNT / DEMOUNT SHOE KIT for Corghi, early Coats, and other brand tire changers. Includes metal adapter that allows nylon shoe to be mounted on shaft. For models with a 27-28mm ROUND (BUT NOT TAPERED) STUD (the bottom part of the shaft that you cannot see until you remove the shoe) or 1-1/16 to 1-1/8".
NOT recommended for Tire Changers that have an air locking mounting arm that pivots to and from the wheel with a foot control (this head needs to swing into the wheel from the side).
Get the PRICE and DESIGN ADVANTAGES of our RP6-0343 Mounting Head on Tire Changer Models that previously required a more expensive nylon head.
Comes with the adapter and 2 nylon mounting heads. Once you have the kit, you can purshase the replacement nylon head seperately.
- Corghi brand
- Coats models RC-1, RC-5, RC-10, RC-15. Also some early 5030 & 5060 (with round stud).
- All Tool brand.
- Bosch model TC220S.
- Cemb brand.
- Handy TC623 Motorcycle Tire Changer.
- Hofmann (Monty 425, 1550, 1610, 3200)/ R J West brand early models.
- Some Ranger brand.
- Sice models M39, S40, S41, S42, S43, S45, S408MAXI, S435, S436, S436TOP.
- Many unbranded and private branded imports including Talyn, Sunrise, Eagle, and others.
- Hunter TCX series
OEM / Aftermarket Interchanges: TC250309, TC 250309, G2008401 (All Tool), 2008402, 82008402 (Coats), 250309 (Corghi), 2200981 (Hofmann & Sice).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The [mounting heads] in this kit are a better design then the original ones I had and they cost less too.
ADMIN NOTE: Review has been edited to avoid trademark law violation.